Adding Site Groups
Adding a new site groupService providers/administrators can add names in order to group a set of related sites.
Site GroupsIn L8MS a selection of sites perhaps controlled by or belonging to one client can be grouped using, Site Groups.
NOTE - Site groups are predominantly to aid sorting and easy visual understanding, they do not directly control security access for users.
- From the main left sidebar menu select ADMINISTRATION~STANDARDS~SITE GROUPS.
- Click the add site group button to open the Add Site Group window.
- The site group can be added to a specific company (typically to the company you are signed in under).
- The new site group name is simply added for example "The demo hotel group".
- Click add button to update the list of site groups.