Training - Admin Functions
Adding trainees & allocating courses
- Click on the Administration/Users menu option .
- Click on the Add new user button to open the new user window.
- Add a User Name, First Name, Last Name, User Level (User for standard trainee, managed user if you want to control certificate printing) and a password.
- Click on the Save button to add the trainee/candidate.
Allocating modulesEach column includes a sort filter to cut down the trainee/candidate list. There is a column indicating the number of courses allocated and the number of courses completed by each user.
- Click on the Edit button to the right of each user to add training courses/Examinations.
- Click on the Add a course button to see available training courses to allocate to the user.
- Select the required course from the drop down menu
- Click on the Add Course button to apply the selected course to the user.
NOTE - L8MS training courses are provided under a credit system. If the selected course has no available credits please order some more from firstname.lastname@example.org.