Site Group Nonconformities
Fail safe control of corrective actions (Multiple sites)Tests that are validated automatically generate Nonconformities on result entry if the control limit is exceeded. Each Nonconformity should be closed out with notes on corrective actions or comments on decisions made.
Types of NonconformityIn L8MS Nonconformities are segregated into a number of sub-group types these are: -
NOTE - This help page covers working with multiple site groups of Nonconformities (Admin). If Nonconformities are to be handled for individual sites please see Site Nonconformities to the left (typical user).
- From the main left sidebar menu select NONCONFORMITIES.
- In order to display nonconformities 1st click the filter list button and set, at least, the required date range and part of the site group if required e.g. "de" will list the demo sites group (typically the company filter is not required). Confirm the selection with the apply button.
- Click the generate list button to apply the Nonconformity filter and update the table.
- The nonconformity table contains a large number of columns all of which offer the ability to refine the nonconformities listed (e.g. adding "flush" to the test column will refilter to tests containing the letters, Flushed, Flush, flushing).
- To update the actions/notes/status of all nonconformities in the filtered test click the edit button to open the Nonconformity update window.
- Click the edit selected rows button to open the Nonconformity update window.
- The nonconformity can be set to a new status (Outstanding - No actions, In-Progress, Completed - Signed off). Nonconformity status types can be set by the service provider (See standard nonconformity status options to the left), some sign off the event and some simply move them to a new status (Green - Authorised, Black - New/Changed status but not authorised).
- Nonconformaties need to owned by a user within the L8MS BRS system.
- Nonconformaties can be assigned to a person/company not within the L8MS BRS system.
- Nonconformaties can have an optional job number added for tracking corrective action.
- Nonconformaties should have an action taken comment or a note comment to explain what has been undertaken to allow the nonconformity to be sighned off. There are standard text options available in drop down lists (See standard texts to the left for editing options).
- Click save button to apply the updates to all the selected nonconformaties.
- The initial filtered list of nonconformities can be exported to a spreadsheet, click the print button to download a file with all the filtered nonconformaties (column filters do not affect the download file, only the intial filter).
NOTE - As the list of Group Nonconformities to be handled can be very large, and therefore slow to load, the filter must be set and this needs to be applied before the nonconformity list will display issues.