Running KPI Reports
KPI Report GeneratorThe Key Performance Indicator (KPI) page allows users to quickly see the number of tests that fall into a number of categories.
Filtering the KPI informationL8MS BRS defines a set of standard status levels for tracking tests that may not have gone to plan (e.g.no access, not required, failed limits).
NOTE - L8MS master status catergories can't be altered but companies/service providers can add new nonconformity status groups.
- From the main left sidebar menu select TOOLS~AE REPORTS~KPI REPORT.
- Click the Start Date button and select the report start date.
- TClick the End Date button and select the report end date.
- From the drop-down select the service provider (Typically only one is available).
- The report can then be filtered by site group, a specific site, and specific responsibility name using the dropdowns if required.
- The KPI information should then be run using the Run button which will then display the number of tests in each catergory.
- Click the Print button to the right of each row to generate a detailed excel spreadsheet containing the tests that make up that KPI.
NOTE - Category details.
- Nonconformity tests - Tests that have failed control limits.
- Missed Tests - Tests that have no data and are pst their allowed target date.
- Tests started not complete - Tasks that have incomplete tests.
- No Access - A specific indicator for access issues.
- Test entered out of date - Test that have results but were entered after the target date.
- Test no longer needed - Test where the technician believes the test is no longer needed (item removed).
- Signed off - The above catergories repeat but are recorded here if the status has been changed so the event is now closed.
- Risk Level- Default risk on failure (1 very low to 4 very high).
- Completed test - Tests that were completed within date and that passed control limits.