Site folders can be set up by administrators and usersEach property/individual building added to L8MS BRS can have site folders for sharing documents and files.
Standard foldersIn L8MS company administrators are able to set up a list of standard folders that can be applied to a site alternatively, folders can be added individually as required. L8MS BRS also offers centralised company folders and site group folders to allow file sharing across a site group or across all sites under the service providers account (See related links to the left).
NOTE - File types are limited to PDF, Excel, Word and image files.
- From within a site select the left sidebar menu FOLDERS to display a list of current folders for that site.
- If no folders are present click the add standard folders button.
- Select the requied folder template from the drop down list and click the Add folders button to add the standard folders.
- Click the add new folder button to add a folder to the current selected folder.
- Click the add new file button to add a file to the current selected folder. Browse to the location of the file and click the upload button .
- The edit folder button allows the folder name to be adjusted.
- The delete folder button removes the folder from the site.
NOTE - Files within deleted folders will also be deleted, with no undo option. Please use with care.